Monday, July 07, 2003

Well now, that was quite the interesting afternoon. I got up at 4:30PM to a voicemail stating the whole area was under severe thunderstorm/tornado warnings. Thankfully all it did around here was rain really hard, and thunder. I love storms, but I can do without tornadoes please and thank you.

The Forensic Psych office actually paid me without any trouble! I couldn't believe it when I received the check in today's mail. Finally one thing goes right. The BBB should receieve my complaint against George tomorrow, so I'm really hoping to have my GTI by the weekend.

My home phone is screwed up, so if you are trying to call me use my cell instead. I can't call out or call in, but the Internet still works (obviously) so I have no idea what's going on.

Tomorrow I'm going to drive around Canton and look at the 3 Frank Lloyd Wright homes in the area. That will rock out!! There's one on Plain Center Avenue, one on 44th ST NW and one on Santa Clara Ave NW. I'll have to MapBlast the Plain Center and Santa Clara locations as I'm not exactly sure where they are. It'll be nice to get out of the house for a while, and hopefully it'll be sunny outside. We all know I'm not taking the LeBaron as I don't want to get stuck with an overheating car.

I think I'll order Dominos or Piping Hot as I haven't had pizza in a while. Whee.

Later.