Friday, July 11, 2003

Honestly people, don't use big words you don't understand. Examples of said words: Honesty and trust.

Now that I have that out of the way...
Who's happy it's only supposed to be 74 degrees tomorrow? ME!! Finally some good car show weather. And the Baron won't give me too much crap on my drive to Akron. Behave for once you piece of shit!!!

My CD burner is being very well behaved today so I'm taking full advantage of it. Am I the last person on earth to have discovered the joy that is KaZaa? Man that program is sooooo much better than Morpheus, and the downloads are much better as well. I've all ready burned two full 80 minute CD's full of songs from KaZaa. Woohoo!!!

Tomorrow (Friday) I will begin the large task of cleaning all of my Docs. I clean/protect them twice a year, and believe me, it's not fun. Any volunteers to help out??? Didn't think so.

I need to figure out how to print a duplicate FAFSA thingie for the Aid folks at Glenville. If anyone knows how, please email me the hints!!

K, I'm gonna go to bed.

Nighty!!!