Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I received the re-admissions info from Glenville today. I've all ready filled everything out and mailed it back. Hopefully I'll find out my financial aid package well before August 27 (move-in day) or September 2 (first day of classes). I'm hoping to get a room in Pioneer Village; it's just like an aparment instead of an icky dorm. I hate dorm bathrooms, yuck!!!

I received an email from the Canton BBB today; they received my complaint and have forwarded it to George, it being a copy of my complaint letter. I expect to receive a phone call from him by Friday, as the BBB just mailed the stuff today, and George probably won't get it until Friday. He has nothing in his BBB file, so an unresolved complaint wouldn't be too good of a start. Ass.

I'm going to take a nap as I haven't been sleeping for shit lately.

Nighty!!