Friday, July 25, 2003

More ways to jack up your PC, coming soon with AOL 9.0

OK, the rental car is rented for the TON Cincy show. I did tell the rental lady the wrong days, though, so I need to call her back tomorrow morning to correct it. The Cincy show is on August 5th, not August 8th. Duh!!

Finally, after 2 freaking hours, I got the hood up on my GTI. I totally don't need to replace the hood release cable as it's sooooo easy to get the hood up on that car. I felt so dumb once I figured it out. I had the damn grille out and everything. Suffice it to say I can have the hood up in 10 seconds or less, without the hood release lever. I did feel quite handy when I figured it out all on my own!!!

I'm finally getting the GTI legal plates tomorrow/today (Friday). I didn't do that when he was at the doctor because I couldn't see splashing out the funds for a car I couldn't drive. That mentality got me a $5 late filing fee, so here's a breakdown of the total: $5 regular title fee, $5 late filing fee and $35.75 tax for a grand total of $45.75. Plates will be another $10 or so as I'm not transferring my custom plates until my birthday at the end of September (23rd to be exact; cards and gifts are appreciated). I'll purchase new plates for 2 months. Woohoo!! I also remembered I have two free oil change coupons that I have to use by the end of the year. Fuck George and his incompetent assed self. He's not getting his grubby little mits on my GTI ever again!!! OK, that's enough of that.

I start my new job Monday morning at 8:30AM and I'll work all of next week, Monday-Friday, from 8:30AM-5:30PM with a half hour for lunch. My regular schedule is 2 measly days a week, 8:30-5:30!! Nice, yes?

I need to call Glenville in the morning regarding readmission for Fall semester. I need to know how much, if any, aid I'll receive. If I get $6,000 or over I'm going back to Glenville on August 27. If not, I guess I'll keep working. I so hope I receive enough financial aid!!! Working sucks!! Not really, but I'd much rather be in school; I like learning.

Hot damn, the Domino's Pizza plaza about 2 miles from my house has Pepsi Blue in the vending machine. I am so excited!! I love that stuff and can't find it anywhere. Woohoo!

Only 2-3 more episodes before Smits dies in NYPD Blue. Then what shall I do for my nightly Smits fix?? Argh!!

OK, I really need to do laundry if I expect to have any clothes to wear this weekend. OK, so I'll have clothes to wear, but they won't be my favorite clothes. Big difference.

Nighty!!!