Thursday, February 26, 2004

Busy, busy, busy tomorrow. Haircut at 11:30AM, job interview from 1PM-4PM then out with Jenny at 7:30PM. I'd rather be busy than spend another weekend sitting around the house. Good thing my Mom doesn't work tomorrow as I need to steal her car from 11:15AM-4:30PM. Bleh.

I guess I'm not the only one spanking ass today. Dr. Dork called me about an hour ago all happy because he'd fixed his speedometer cable. The damn thing has been broken for at least 3 years; his car shows 136,000 miles on the odometer and it's more like 200,000 miles. There's a Quaalude project for Saturday as well, but I've totally forgotten what it is. Hmmm...

Speaking of cars...The GTI doctor said he'll find out tomorrow what's doing with my car. I'm almost afraid to venture a guess as to what I'll have to pay. I'm really hoping it's just a fuel pump, but with my luck, it'll be both fuel pumps and all 4 injectors. Shit, why not just throw in the whole CIS-E assembly while I'm at it? Argh!!

That is all.