Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Heehee, I think it's funny that the second I mention having contacted the phone company in regard to a certain phone number, the calls stop. It's a number based in Baltimore, MD and is a Verizon cell phone number. At least the jackasses have stopped bothering me. Woohoo!

On to better things...I talked with my mechanic today and he is pretty sure the GTI's electrical system, and computer, are fine; he believes the fuel pump is going bad. This is such a relief to me as I was imagining huge repair bills due to an electrical gremlin or worse; a bad computer. Now I just have to get the beastmaster fixed and I'll be set. The fuel pumps are $85 each, plus labor of $50 an hour. I don't know if he can check the fuel pumps, or if we're going to have to replace both of them to be sure the problem is fixed. Still, it's much better than trying to diagnose an electrical problem. Now I just have to get my tax refunds and I'll be set.

OK, I just wanted to share.