Sunday, February 22, 2004

The crackhead neighbor next door just proved how dumb he is. My Mom gets home from work tonight, and there's the neighbor waiting for her outside. He claims her car is waking up his kids, and he's going to call the cops the next time it happens. First off, her car has a brand new exhaust system so he's full of shit. Secondly, her car is supposed to sound like that. Lastly, I'm sure his screaming and loud music wouldn't have anything to do with his kids not sleeping, would it? So she told him we didn't call the cops on him earlier in the week, but if he wants to start being stupid, we will start calling the cops on him. Then he tried to say she's never heard his music in our apartment. Um, yes she has and so have I. I guess the landlord called this guy and told him the "crazy next door neighbor" keeps calling to complain about the noise. That would be me he's referring to, and I don't think he's funny. The next time he brings a prospective buyer through the townhouse I'm going to start asking questions such as, when he plans on fixing our hot water heater, when he plans on fixing the leaking basement that was supposed to be dry and when he plans on doing something about the loud neighbors. That will probably screw any prospective sale, and I will be delighted. I really don't think I'm being unreasonable to request hot water, and silence at 6AM. Or to be able to sit in my living room and read a book without listening to the neighbor's music. Earlier this week their music was so loud the picture on our wall was shaking back and forth. What the fuck??? This guy has 7 kids (5 of them with the woman he's currently living with), an ex-wife yet he doesn't work and sits in the house all day. He screams at the kids, and his wife, and is generally a pain in the ass. We didn't have nearly the problem we do now with noise before this guy got out of jail. I also think it's odd that the kids now scream when they get baths; they used to not mind it at all (I can hear this shit through the bathroom wall, that's how loud they are). This guy doesn't do anything, but he can give the girls their baths? I am almost sure something is going on next door, but I don't know whom to call or if they'd even do anything about it. I really hate people. I can't even believe I'm having these problems, and it really sucks!

That is all.