Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Saw this here, here and here, so I figured I may as well jump on the bandwagon since I'm not usually a bandwagon jumper. LOL Besides, it's a cool thingie to do...

Step 1: Open your mp3 player.
Step 2: Put all of your music on random.
Step 3: List the first ten songs it plays, no matter how embarrassing.

1.) AFI "Silver and Cold"
2.) Ministry "So What" Live
3.) The Gathering "Proof"
4.) Savatage "New York City Don't Mean Nothing"
5.) Mary J Blige "No More Drama" (Hey, it has the Y&R theme as they main line!)
6.) Madonna "Don't Tell Me"
7.) Fleetwood Mac "Goodbye Baby"
8.) The Gathering "Leaves"
9.) Ministry "Supernaut"
10.) Savatage "Summer's Rain"

Nothing too bad on there, I don't think. Where's all of my Depeche Mode??? The random setting on Windows Media doesn't like me very much.