Sunday, February 29, 2004

OK then. Happy Leap Year Day or something.

It's taken me this long to recover from Friday. Here's a rundown of the shenanigans that commenced as soon as Jenny and I left my house:
8:15PM-ish Jenny arrived and we leave.
9PM-ish we arrive at El Campisino in Massillon for alcohol absorbing food (2 cheese enchiladas for me, of which I only ate one.)
10PM we arrive at Jenny's bar selection; Little Country. She enjoys this bar as they have Karaoke and we were on a skank hunt. As Jenny said, to find a skank one must go skanky for the night. This bar sucked ass, please and thank you. We each had one Zima and decided to leave.
10:45-ish we arrive at Party's bar which is actually called Iron Tales Saloon. I've known Party for years and met him through my ex-husband. Party realizes it really is me sitting in his bar and comes over to harass me. He gives me hell for not coming out last summer for his outdoor concerts, and proceeds to get me up to date on all the happenings. Turns out one of my old friends from those days wound up dying from AIDS. She started shooting up and caught the virus that way. I wish I had known she was sick; I could have visited her as she was always very nice to me and never did anything like shooting up around me.
Party then proceeds to tell me this was the first Friday in ages that Crypt hadn't been in the bar; he had to work. I'm supposed to come back when they get back from Daytona (bike week) and see all of the old buddies. These are all older biker guys and for some reason I'm very comfortable with them. I would even go into this bar by myself as everyone is really nice, and I know most of the people. Anyway, Jenny and I were asked to go home with two guys, one guy told me I have nice boobs and another guy told us he would have bought all of our drinks be all of his money was in the bank (yeah, right). And one other guy told us not to drink all of the Smirnoff Ice as they only had a case left. LOL I had quite a list of beverages at Party's;
5 or 6 Smirnoff Ice
2 White Russians
1 shot of Tequila Rose (all they had left)
4 Jello shots (3 watermelon and one orange)

I didn't puke, nor was I hungover on Saturday. I was tired though as I got 2 hours of sleep on Thursday night and I didn't sleep on Friday night. I caught a nap from 2-4:30PM on Friday afternoon, then I slept from 10PM Saturday night to 9AM today. Woohoo!

Sorry, off track. Jenny and I left Party's bar at 2:15AM or so then drove to Taco Bell in Canton South. We then drove to Jenny's house where her husband made fun of us for about an hour. We stayed up talking until 5:30AM then they went to bed and I sacked out on the couch. I couldn't sleep though, because I'd hear a noise and think one of her kids were coming into the living room to poke my eye or something. Her husband drove me home around noon so he could listen to a noise Jenny's car was making, and I needed to get my tired ass home.

Didn't do shit Saturday night.

Today my Mom and I went to Target, Bed, Bath and Beyond and PetSmart. Bought new lamps at BB&B and also a new tablecloth/napkins. I was finally going to buy a fish but the one I really liked was dead. How nice. They had no red guinea pigs, so we didn't get one. Woohoo!

Oh yeah, my sister and nephew came over from PA for the first time since my Dad's funeral in June of 02. I'm not even getting into that tonight.

K, I'm off. Hopefully I'll have hella good, and cheap, news in regard to the GTI tomorrow afternoon!!

That is all.