Monday, February 16, 2004

I can't believe I forgot to post about Hank's performance on Saturday night. Anyway, it was pretty good, but I feel his previous performances were much better. This performance was 3 hours and 20 minutes long, which probably had a lot to do with it as well. Sadly, Hank just ended a 6 year relationship, however he has found a new love...Ann Coulter. If you are unfamiliar with who Ann is, you need to stop reading my blog and start reading the paper. Anyway, it was a good way to spend Valentine's Day, and fun as well. Hank is always a good time, and so cute as well!!! Hank loves me, he just doesn't realize it yet.

OK, I'm off to bed. I finally got my music gremlin figured out on here and on my webpage, so I can now sleep. If the music doesn't play, refresh the page and it should start up. Good tune, I highly recommend listening to it.

Nighty.