Saturday, February 14, 2004

Watching FearDotCom on DVD and drinking Panda Berry Tea. I'm also being grumpy. It seems as though my GTI doesn't like me, no matter how nice I am to him. He went from putting only when it rains, to putting all the time. He has an appointment at the doctor on Monday, and I'm having him towed over there. Originally I could drive him when he took one of his putting fits, but this last time he kept stalling everytime I'd try to move. I don't know what the fuck his problem is, but I do know it's pissing me off. The fuckwad who sold me the car needs his ass kicked.

Guess it's a good thing I can't find a job since I now don't have a car.

Jenny stopped by and brought me Valentine's Day candy. Awww, thanks Jenny! I haven't seen her in 5 years! We talk on the phone at least once a week, but we never could get to one another's house. She was out tooling around in her new car (94 Firechicken) and stopped by. As soon as I get a car that runs, I will go see her a lot more often.

I've done nothing for the past two weeks which is why I haven't updated this thing. When my life livens up, if it does, I'll post more often.

Off to watch my DVD, then go to bed.