Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I really need a pet. A fuzzy little kitty-cat, preferably, but I'd even settle for some fish or even Sea Monkeys (probably swayed there by all the fun being had by Mac). Not to replace Fluffy, that's not possible, but to give me something to play with/chase/spoil. I don't have a job at the moment, my car is dead and I'm stuck at home. I need a diversion.

Someone keeps calling my house from "NCO Graphics" then hanging up when I answer. They've called at least 15 times since Saturday, all with the same outcome. I called the phone company this evening, and all of my incoming phone calls are being traced. The NCO asshats call three times in 30 days, and I can press charges. Yeah, I'm not doing anything, but it gets irritating after the 2nd call of the day. Some people amaze me.

I'm finished.