Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I think I may get my tongue pierced. I've wanted to for a long time, but I'm a chickenshit. I just called Kustom Culture which is where I get my tattoos, and the guy was really nice. He said it's way better than getting a tattoo, and it takes about a second for the needle to go through the tongue. I'm still scared shitless, though. LOL I'll probably punk out and not get it done, but then I may wind up getting it done! I have a job interview tomorrow at 10AM. If I get the job I'll be so happy that I probably will get my tongue pierced this weekend! But then, it's not like I'm going to get a job so I guess my tongue is safe. LOL

Yesterday...Went grocery shopping with the biddy, and then went to Family Dollar where I found the cutest Easter purse for a DOLLAR!! Family Dollar is my friend. Not only did I find that cute purse, but there were 4 pairs of Calvin Klein Jeans at Family Dollar! They were all brand new with all of the tags still attached! 2 pair were black jeans, and the other 2 pair were black Khakis. I was shocked!!

After shopping, the biddy and I stopped at the local Chevy dealer to check out the new Aveo. It's actually kind of cute, but really cheap feeling on the inside. The back seat is huge though, and it seemed comfy enough. My Mom thought it was cute though, and I'm afraid of any thoughts she may be having. Heehee! A brand new car for $10,000! That's too awesome!

That's all we did yesterday. Oh wait, we went to the post office too. LOL

That is all.