Thursday, February 19, 2004

My goodness...I just watched a special on E! about cosmetic surgery. The guy on there was soooooo flaming, it really was too much. Seeing how one of my closest friends is gay, I have nothing but love for gay people. But really now, this guy was too much. Did anyone see this episode???? I just keep shaking my head as I was in awe of the guy.

I just heard someone drive by on their motorcycle. Yeah, it was a hell of a lot warmer today than it's been for months, but it's not that warm out just quite yet. Maybe that's just jealousy talking because I'm stuck in the house on such a nice day. I did wash and dry my moo seat covers and they are now ready to be put on the GTI's seats in preparation for his resurrection. I need to figure out how to finangle them though, as the hooky things were ripped off when I took the covers off of the BaronBomb's seats. I was going to get new seat covers, Spongebob or Hello Kitty, but I like my moo covers and they were a Christmas gift from Dr. Dork 2 years ago, so I kept them. I had to throw the matching moo steering wheel cover away though, as it was stretched out from the Baron's steering wheel and didn't fit on the GTI's wheel. I have a Hello Kitty steering wheel cover, and Hello Kitty trash bags as well. Yeah, I have issues.

That is all.