Monday, February 23, 2004

Yeah, I'm still awake. Anyway, I was so bored a took a photo of my VW Water Bottle and my VW Mug. I bought both of these items when I first purchased my GTI last May, and I was working at Pro Car. Ah, now nice it was to have a good job! Anyway, if you'd like to get either of these handy little items for yourself, please visit the Dave Walter VW website or the main VW website. I buy all of my VW stuff (except parts, never buy parts from the dealer unless you have to) at Dave Walter. They're good people, and the VW gift shop is fabulous. The photos on the DWVW site are of the actual dealership in Akron. The Dave Walter BMW dealership is directly across the street from DWVW, so you can buy your sweetie a VW, then buy yourself a BMW. Anyway, just in case you'd like to buy the same GTI Turbo shirt I have, the VW Mug or the VW Water Bottle (new style) the links are provided for your ease of consumerism. I would love to have this laptop bag, but that's a bit expensive. I could spend all day at the VW store, or on the website. I'm such a dork!

It's been relatively quiet next door since the police fiasco yesterday morning. I guess the guy came back yesterday morning (late), but I've not heard him. My Mom said she heard him yesterday before she went to work; he was screaming at the kids again. I heard one of the kids screaming for over an hour this evening, and I heard some of the other kids, but I didn't hear any adults. I have a feeling the landlord will be by today with a prospective buyer; it will be fun. I'm moving out in May or June, but that's a long time to have to worry about the dirtball neighbor, and a long time to put up with his noise. Why can't things ever be easy for me? Even just for 6 months to a year and I'd be happy. How about giving me a little break whomever you are????

I need a haircut and color.

I need Zyrtec as I keep sneezing and my eyes are itchy. Is that Spring in the air??? I've heard honking geese the last 3 or 4 mornings, and I also heard birds singing yesterday morning. Hurry up Spring!!! I can't wait until the tulips out front start to bloom; we planted them right before I went to college in WV and they should be blooming in the next couple weeks. I love flowers!

That is all.