Saturday, September 25, 2004

Blah

OK, then. Nothing really exciting is going on, just the same old routine of driving to Strongsville, smacking Morgan around, then driving home. I did renew my plates today, so the GTI is legal once again. I figured with the way I've been getting pulled over lately I really need to have everything in order as far as registration goes. Damn cops.

Now I'm waiting for the mail to go just in case my check from RAC arrives. They mailed it yesterday, so I'm hoping the US postal service delivers for me today. Yeah, like that'll happen.

Guess Morgan and I are going to Lord_Kanan's today for more PC fun. Maybe I can con someone into going to Cleveland with me to cause a ruckus. That would be fun.

Why is my face breaking out all of a sudden? Grrrrrrrr.

Being 25 makes me feel old. Thankfully I must still look around 18 as everyone cards me for everything.

OK, now I'm just babbling.

That is all.