Monday, September 13, 2004

Hoorah

Fun was had by all this weekend. The yard sale wasn't that successful, only 2 sytems were sold for a total of $170, but it was fun nonetheless. I guess this coming weekend Morgan and his friend are going to some flea market in Cleveland and setting up a booth thing. Morgan asked if I was going, but I'm assuming I'll be working this weekend. Rent A Center hasn't called yet, which is pissing me off as I know my drug test was fine. The only thing I can think of is maybe the pain meds I have (Ultram and Darvocet) caused a false positive for my test? If I don't hear from anyone by tomorrow I'll call up there tomorrow and find out what the fuck's going on. I'll be hella pissed if I wind up not getting this job as I had 2 other offers that I turned down because I was told I had this position. Grrrrrrrrrr.

On a computer dork note, Morgan's all giddy. He wound up with 2 P4 motherboards, a 1.7Gig P4 chip, a TV tuner and a new sound card for his PC. He stayed up pretty much all night messing with that stuff while I passed out on the couch. I also gave him my old (1998) Compaq laptop so he pimped it out too. Seriously, if Morgan doesn't touch a computer at least every 25 minutes he starts twitching like a crackhead. You think I'm exaggerating...LOL

K, I'm finished until later.

That is all.