Thursday, September 23, 2004

Happy Birthday To Me

Wow, it's a record. Two people (Jerry and Morgan) told me Happy Birthday without any prompting. My Mom and brother Jeff don't really count since they're close family, but they wished me Happy B-Day too. My Mommy got me a card, flower and cake; she's the only one who got me a card. Morgan installed Microsoft Windows Code Name Longhorn on my laptop, and gave me a couple other "presents" that I won't get into on my blog (use your imagination). To all of you people who forgot, or just didn't want to take the 4 seconds to email me, fuck off. Odds are I remembered your birthday with at least an email, maybe more, so thanks for the return favor. Don't expect shit next year, as I'll conveniently "forget" just like you did. That may seem childish but I'm tired of remembering everyone else, and everyone forgetting about me. It gets old really fast, and I'm simply tired of dealing with people's selfish behavior.

I have to spray the goldfish again (Febreze), then drag Morgan out of bed. Lazy bastard. That's just what I want to do on my birthday; sit around and watch him sleep.

That is all.