Wednesday, September 29, 2004

GTI Death Pt. 2

OK, here's the story. I was driving home last night around 5AM and I managed to hit something in the road that had fallen off of a truck. I ran over whatever it was, and wound up totally blowing out my brakes, and messing up the steering as well. My steering wheel is now turned to the right when it should be straight; that can't be good. I drove home from Belden Village (about 15 miles) with no brakes. I rock. The GTI is now at the shop (Don's, of course) for an estimate, and if repairs cost more than $1700 the insurance company will total him out. Hopefully I'll find out early tomorrow (Wednesday) as I need a car!

Morgan got a job! He's the detailer/porter for a Chevy dealer in the Cleveland area. Awwwwww. LOL

My Mom and I ran to Target this evening; they're having a hella good sale on their jammies. They also have 12 packs of 7Up Plus for $2.50 so I was digging on that as well. Now I'm watching the X-Files, washing clothes and I just finished trimming my toenails, if you really want to know. LOL

It's off to Kanan's again this weekend, and Friday night I think I'm going out to dinner/movie with a friend.

If you need a cheap computer that runs well, let me know. Morgan and Kanan spend Saturday building computers, then Sunday they go to the flea market in Cleveland to sell the systems. Kanan has waaaaaaaay too much computer stuff in his basement, so to maintain marital bliss he's decided to get rid of most of his miscellaneous computer parts. Kanan's basement is a glimpse into my future with Morgan. I'm aware of that fact, and I'm ready to accept it. LOL


OK, I'm going to bed.

That is all.