Friday, September 17, 2004

Stuff

Johnny Ramone died.

The new job is going pretty OK, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep the position. When I was originally contacted in regard to the position, the contact was made by the district manager. He stated I wouldn't have to do deliveries all the time, and never by myself. That I'd go on deliveries to help the guys out once in a while, but it wouldn't be a regular thing. Turns out deliveies are a huge part of my job, and I'm supposed to do ranges, small TV's (27" and under) and washer/dryers by myself. Yeah, I see that happening. I can't lift anything heavier than a laptop or DVD player/VCR. I was honest with my boss and told him that, so he said he'd call the main office and see what they can do to work something out. I offered to do all of the guys' account calling if they take over my route, but like Morgan said, that's the easy part of the job so I'm sure the guys don't want me doing that. I dunno what's going on, but I'm still in the training part anyway. Blah.

Think I'll go to bed.

That is all.