Thursday, September 02, 2004

Per Usual

I was right; I'm not going to arrive at his house before dark. Grrrrr...I don't mind driving up there at night since I could get there in my sleep; I don't like driving anywhere at night without my cell phone.

In case anyone cares, I drive in Cleveland all the time now. Morgan has a way of sneaking me into Cleveland without my realizing it, then all of a sudden I realize I'm driving around in Cleveland. Last night we went to his buddy's house (dude wasn't home) so I could see the insanity that is the computer room, and I did just fine. I don't know why I have such an aversion to driving there, but I do. I handled Dallas/Ft. Worth just fine, as I do Pittsburgh and Columbus. Oh well, I do fine in Cleveland now, so that's a good thing.

Yard sale next weekend. If any of you crazy kids need computer parts let me know before then and I'll see if the Morgan or his buddy has what you're looking for. Everytime I think of Morgan having a yard sale I get the giggles; I don't think I'll be able to control myself when actually witnessing such an event. True, it's going to be all computer stuff (no ceramic ducks or anything), but still...

Think I'll take a nap as something tells me I'm going to be up all night.

That is all.