Thursday, September 09, 2004

Um, Yeah

I'm not even going to start in again about Launchcast Plus, other than the fact that I fucking love it. Bauhaus, Gary Numan, Faith No More, Depeche Mode, Joy Division all one right after another. Ahhhh.

Mmm, Fall is here. I love Fall; September-November. Those are my kinds of temperatures. Low to mid 70's during the day, and the 50's at night. Plus everything is pretty with the changing leaves and stuff. I'm such a nature dork.

I went today to take my pee test, and yet again I didn't get there in time as they're not open until 6PM like my Mom had babbled. At least now I know where the fucking place is located, and it's really close to my house. So tomorrow it is; I finally get to pee in that fucking cup!

Electric was off from around 6AM-3:30PM as the substation was flooded. Not having electric sucks ass. I had to use dial up to access the Net. DIAL UP I TELL YOU!! At least I have a laptop so I could get on the Net without electric.

Interesting tidbit for the day. I was driving along in my Mom's car today and saw a friend. I blew the horn then went to wave through the sunroof. That's all well and good except my Mom's car doesn't have a sunroof. Yeah, I'm an idiot, and my hand loves me right now.

I think I've pretty much covered everything. I'm off to get my winter hair.

That is all.