Friday, September 17, 2004

Hmmm

OK, guess I'm leaving. Goodness....

Seriously, I'm all worried about Pete now. It's weird I know, but after following a band for so many years (over 12) you feel like you know the band members. It's probably even more so when you actually grow up listening to a specific band like I did with Type O. It's as if a family member is sick. I'm weird, I know. I'm not all about having Pete's babies or anything like that, honestly I'm not one of those scary band stalker types, but I am worried nonetheless. Everytime I've met the boys they've been nothing but cool to me, even when I told Pete he's full of shit and making an ass out of himself he was cool to me. I hope everything is OK with him.

All right, I'm off to shower then leave for Cleveland. Me. Driving in Cleveland. By.Myself. On a Friday night, even. Mwaaaaaahahahaa.

That is all.