Tuesday, September 21, 2004

GTI Photos & Useless Banter

I've been in a picture sharing mood lately, lucky you:

GTI jacked up for inspection. He looks like a Rabbit at the front wheel, yes?

Morgan peering at the tire. Ahh, he's doing man-things (his words, not mine, as I have no problem doing car stuff).

Rear of the GTI while jacked. Pretty self-explanatory, yes?

Morgan abusing the GTI. Nice face, dear. Anyway, as many of you know from reading this blog, the GTI's front tire has been making a horrid grinding racket for a couple weeks now. Morgan decided to take the tire of yesterday and try to figure out what's doing with the brakes. Try as he might, the front tire wasn't coming off. No amount of tugging, cussing and prying would loosen that bitch, so I guess I'm fucked. The back of the disc is fine, but the front of the disc (or rotor, whatever) is all jacked up. And, as you can see from the photo, it's managed to royally fuck up my rim too. Bastard brake.

That was pretty much the upshot of my Monday. Watching Morgan abuse the GTI's wheel.

Apparently my Mom and I are going to Target later, and I think I'm going to exchange some Bath and Body Works stuff. I love their lotions, and pretty much everything else they have for sale, but I'm allergic to avocados. Since the base for a lot of their products are avocado of some sort (according to one of their salespeople), that means I break out in gorgeous red splotches whenever I use most of their products. I can use the Art Stuff line, but a lot of those products have glitter in them, so I don't like using them too much. I'll probably wind up with refills for my Wallflowers and Auto Fresh thingie. I figure there's no point in keeping a dresser full of products I can't use. Morgan said yesterday that Bath and Body Works is an evil store as all of "us" (meaning women) get addicted to the stuff. I'm amused at that comment since most of the stuff they offer are necessary grooming products. You must have soap, lotions and hair stuff to be clean. Besides, if all I spend money on is B&BW stuff, then he needs to pipe down. Mr. "I Have 10 Computers But Can Only Use One At A Time" Pants.

OK, I'm off.

That is all.