Monday, September 27, 2004

Defective Germ Plasm

Bah, Launchcast is dragging ass today. It was fine until I connected to a different server (at Kanan's house) and now it's all slow. Apparently I have to fuck with my settings to obtain my previously blazingly fast rate of connection.

My paycheck from RAC still hasn't arrived. If it doesn't show up tomorrow I'm going to have to have strong words with the manager who claimed he mailed my check on Friday. Bastard.

This weekend was pretty uneventful. Went to Kanan's on Saturday, had a LAN party Saturday night (not really, but we were sitting around with 4 or 5 computers hooked up to the Interweb), stayed there Saturday night and I got home around 4AM today. So far today I've watched Halloween on DVD and cleaned up the music folder on my laptop. Exciting stuff, I know.

I need to do laundry but I'm being lazy. I also need to clean out my car, but again, I'm being lazy.

That is all.