Thursday, September 30, 2004

Still No Word

I'm waiting on Don to give me a call in regard to the GTI. He assured me he would get to the GTI today, so I'm hoping he knows what's doin' no later than 3:30 or so as I'd like to contact my insurance claims person to make sure the claim will move forward in a speedy manner. I don't want Don to get the estimate to the guy, then it sits on the guys' desk for 3 or 4 days. I have the Malibu until Sunday night, then I'm on my own, so I either need the GTI fixed by Monday afternoon, or I need the funds for a new car by then, if they total the GTI.

Went to Strongsville last night and hung out up there until 1AM or so, then the Morgan and I drove to my house. He's still in bed, but I plan on waking him up around 2 as it's a really pretty day and we need to enjoy it before winter gets here.

I still haven't received my paycheck from Rent A Center. I'm going up there this afternoon and telling the guy I want the first check canceled and I want a new check issued tomorrow, that I will pick up tomorrow as well. This is fucking ridiculous. I was supposed to get paid almost a week ago, and I've still not received the check. Fucking pricks.

That is all.