Friday, October 01, 2004

Death Is Confirmed

Well the GTI is being totaled. Don called this morning to let me know the damage; $2070 total. That's $900-something for parts, and the rest is labor. Below is a list of everything I broke.
-Smashed the oil pan/jacked up the pickup thingie
-Bent the front crossmember/killed the bearings
-Bent the inside of two of my rims
-Smashed my catalytic converter and both mufflers requiring a brand new exhast from the manifold back
The insurance adjuster guy is going out on Monday to confirm the damage, then they'll issue me a check on the spot, so I'm in the market for a newer car. So far I've found a couple early 90's Jettas, one 95 Jetta, a 91 Sunbird convertible, and a 96 Sunfire. I also found an 81 Malibu that's all pimped out, LOL. Hopefully the Morgan doesn't have to work this weekend so he and I can go find me a car.

I hope Morgan's first day of work was OK. I'm sure he'll enjoy his new job, and I hope he doesn't have a crappy schedule.

Sky on the way to Morgan's on Wednesday.
Another sky photo. Don't you love how I take pictures while driving on the highway? LOL

Morgan and Abe sleeping. That's how I left Morgan and Abe last night, aren't they cute?

That is all.