Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Right

Well, Morgan managed to break the car today. We were in his parking lot, on the way from his Nana's house, and the car just stopped running. We've not been able to get it running since, so I think it's probably the computer. It'll turn over, just not catch. Either the computer or the fuel pump, both of which aren't too bad to take care of. It didn't make any weird noises or anything; just stopped running. The engine sounds normal when it's turning over, it just won't start. The fluid levels are all fine, and it's not reading anything funny on the dash either (no oil lights or temperature lights come on). Damn Chevy.

On a related note, I've just about had it with these games. Not related to the car mind you, but related to the person who broke the car. You can't have everything, and have me too. It's OK to have friends, but this is getting a bit ridiculous. The road goes both ways. I know, no one has any idea what I'm talking about, and I like it that way. Ha.

I think I'll chase Abie around the apartment while Morgan's at school. I would go poke the car, but he has the car keys, so I can't get in to the damned thing. Probably best, since I'd more than likely wind up breaking something else, anyway.

That is all.