Friday, October 29, 2004

Whatever

The people who are "repairing" the Camaro are fucking idiots. So far they've replaced the ignition module, the ignition switch and the coil. The car still won't start. Thankfully they put the old coil back on the car since it was over $100, and I didn't need the fucking part. Now they're going to replace the crank sensor, and if they break it during removal, the car won't be fixed until Monday at the earliest since they'll have to drop the oil pan. Fucking morons. I'm going to be pissed when it's either the distributor or the key. I'm calling in the morning and having them replace the distributor too, since they're doing the plugs, wires and cap/rotor as well. Second Friday in two weeks that we've not had the fucking car. Apparently this is going to be an every-other-week thing.

Now I'm pissed.

Thankfully my Morgan is still sweet. : )

That is all.