Monday, October 11, 2004

Poop

According to my local Grange agent, the check should arrive Wednesday. That would be ideal since both my Mom and the lady I'm buying the car from do not work Wednesday. We shall see, I guess.

In other news, Morgan starts A+ certification classes tomorrow evening. I guess he'll be using my Camaro Tuesday nights to get to/from class (6-10PM every Tuesday until February) until he gets a car. His Dad has been driving the Iroc, so both Morgan and I aren't too optimistic about the Iroc ever returning to Morgan's possession. His Dad bought the car for him in 96 as an early graduation gift, but Morgan hasn't been able to drive it for at least a year. Before that it wasn't a problem since he had the Moozda and the Saturn, but then his Dad blew up the Moozda, and Morgan wrecked the Saturn. Not fun, not fun at all as not having a car sucks donkey balls. Oh well, I'm sure we'll figure something out.

That's been the upshot of my day.

That is all.