Saturday, October 30, 2004

Um, No

No word on the car, and the jackpipes have left for the day. Does anyone else find this to be fucking ridiculous or am I being too demanding? I could understand if they told me they had other cars to work on, but that's not the case. They said my car was first on Friday, and they'd concentrate on it all day today. I didn't call out there today just to see if they'd take the 4 seconds to telephone me and keep me apprised of what was doing. If I've not heard anything by noon on Monday, my Mom and I are driving out there to see what the fuck's going on. They'll have had the car all day Friday, today and half a day Monday by the time I get out there; long enough to have figured out what's wrong. I've learned my lesson and will never take any car there again; it's to the dealer for me (only because of Morgan's discount, LOL). At least the dealer uses new parts, and offers a warranty too.

Again, I want to smack someone.

That is all.