Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Crabby Road Ahead

I was just sitting here today wondering where the fuck summer ran off to. It's the middle of October and I've done nothing I wanted to do this summer. No trip to Fallingwater, no trip to Ikea (although Morgan and I did see Ikea this summer, I didn't actually get to go inside) and only 3-4 car shows were attended. Now it's almost Halloween (my favorite holiday) and I've not visited any haunted houses, nor do I think I will get to visit any. Not only are they asshole expensive for some reason, I don't think Morgan's too interested in going with me. Lets be honest, there's nothing more lame than going to a haunted house by yourself, so I guess I won't go to any this year. I went to one last year with Dr. Dork, and I don't think I went to any the year before. I've just been kinda down the last couple weeks, so I'm sure it's not really as bad as it seems right now.

I need a damn job like now. I'm tired of not having my Morgan pillow every night. Blargh.

I'm going to bed I guess.

That is all.