Saturday, October 09, 2004

My New Car

OK, kids, here are photos of my new (to me at least) Camaro. Cue up the country music, throw on your flannel shirts and break out the mullet wigs; Lisa is getting a Camaro. I don't actually get the car until next week sometime, when I get the insurance check, but the lady I'm buying it from is really nice and she let me take some photos so I can post them on here. I also ran the VIN and all is well as I figured it would be. She's put 30K miles on the car since 96; I don't think it's been too beat on. LOL
Back
Front
Driver Side
Passenger Side
I couldn't get inside for any interior shots, but the interior is pretty nice. Keep in mind, the car really needs washed, so it doesn't look nearly as nice as it will once I wash and wax it. I don't think I'm doing too badly anyway, as it's in great mechanical condition, and the body's pretty solid. You can't even see the bondo stripe on the driver side anymore!

OK, I'm off to get ready as I have to pick Morgan up from work.

Before I go, though, someone hit my Mom's car. Don't you love people?

That is all.