Thursday, October 21, 2004

More Stuff

I must share. At a rest stop in Indiana, Morgan and I pulled over so I could pee and he could smoke. I had finished pottying, and was in the car warming up, when Morgan comes over and tells me to get out of the car. I'm like, dear I'm warm so this better be good. I get out and Morgan tells me the old Amish guy next to us pointed to the Camaro and said "that is a tool for evil." In reference to the Camaro; tool for evil. Oh my. That has prompted us to decide on a new plate for the Camaro. We're ordering that when we transfer title for the Maro. Bwaaaaaahahahaah.

Few more photos of Morgan and Mecha:
Posing out by the Maro
No idea what they're doing
Aww, how cute

A building I thought was cool in Chicago:
I think weird things are cool

Again, it was a good time but next time we do a trip like that we're going to make sure we have the time to stay overnight at our destination so we can start out fresh for our trip home. Oh, and sleeping before we leave would be good too. LOL But I got to spend time with my Morgan, and that's all that matters.

That is all.