Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Fucking Grange Insurance

Well, I'm getting fucked. The insurance company is giving me a whopping $800 for my GTI, which after you take my deductible, leaves me with $600 for a car. Where am I going to find a dependable car for $600? Nowhere, so I'm fucked. I have no way to get a job, no way to see Morgan, so I am fucked. I'm going to try and con the seller of the 95 Camaro into taking $600 for the car (yeah right) or I may see if he'll take my laptop (I paid $1000 for it) and some cash. Hey, it may work since he had the other Camaro (he has a 91 as well that he'll take $500 for now, but it needs some $150 valve and a battery) in the paper for $1500 or trade for a 4-wheeler. He needs to get rid of them because his wife is bitching at him.

I'm in such a pissy mood, you can't even begin to imagine.


That is all.