Saturday, October 23, 2004

It's Clean!

I was bored today, so I spent 3 hours cleaning the Maro. I tore the console apart and vacuumed out all of the cigarette ashes, cleaned all around the stereo and heater controls and even found the light for the shift lever (it's burned out). I need to get to Auto Zone or Wal-Mart for a new bulb, so the console is currently torn apart. I also Armor All'd the entire fucking interior, and vacuumed out everything as well. It smells 100 times better than it did; smoking is icky. I like the Maro more and more everyday, which should be pretty fucking obvious. LOL

I beat a Corrado on the way home from Morgan's this morning. I beat my dream VW in a V6 Camaro. I should be more crushed than I am at the moment. LOL

Gotta go pick up dinner from Domino's. The new doublemelt pizza better not suck!

That is all.