Thursday, October 14, 2004

Hmmm

I got the Camaro today and drove it to Strongsville right after buying the car. It ran fine the whole way there, and it ran fine the whole way to Morgan's Dad's house, and back to Morgan's house. On the way home from his house I noticed there's smoke or something coming from under the hood. I think there's an oil leak somewhere, so I'm going to check that when it's actually light outside. It runs fine, though, so I don't quite understand what it could be. I think Morgan just got himself a 91 RS, though, as I can't drive the damn thing for shit. I had to pull off of 71 at W130th (Cleveland) so he could drive since it was raining and I was freaking out as the car was pulling like crazy to one side. His Dad told me I'm going to love driving that thing in the snow, as Morgan's Iroc is a pain to drive in the snow (they don't call it the Snowplow Z for nothing). I give myself 3 hours the first time it snows before I wreck the car, therefore I do believe Morgan will get the car and he can drive me to work. That will be a problem if I'm still living down here, but I guess we'll have to figure that out when the time comes.

I'm tired, and I'm babbling. It's off to bed with me.

That is all.