Sunday, October 17, 2004

Sigh

My goodness, this isn't the message you want to receive when signing onto your Yahoo messenger program:
MorganYahoo: deer evasion at 80 mph is hard but doable
Sigh...Thankfully he also said he's OK, the car's OK and he didn't manage to kill anything else on the car. He's at work until 5, so I guess I'll find out after then what happened with the deer. That boy, I swear...

I can't get photos of the missing ground effect today as I don't have the car. Morgan may come down tonight, but he'll probably wait until Tuesday night after school. So, I should be able to post photos by Wednesday night at the latest. Not that anyone cares, I'm just saying.

Helpful tip for the day: If the cover for your car's coil wire is missing, don't spray the coil wire with the water hose.

That is all.