Sunday, October 10, 2004

Ho Hum

Guess I won't get the insurance check tomorrow since Monday is Columbus Day. Hopefully I'll have a car by Friday, but that's being awfully optimistic. I have a feeling Grange Insurance is going to keep fucking me as long as they can. As of right now, they have my car and the notarized title and I have nothing. The claim status online mentions nothing about the title having been received (I dropped it off in person), nor does it mention the check having been sent ("I'll cut the check immediately"). Bastards.

Don't know what's doing today. I may go to Strongsville, then I may not. Depends on if Morgan is too tired to do anything. If he's just going to sleep, then there's really no point in me driving 67 miles to hear him snore, now is there? I can't wait until we move in together.

It's showertime, not to be confused with Hammertime.

That is all.