Wednesday, October 13, 2004

As I Thought

I won't be going to that interview today as I have no way to get there. You know, since it is all my fault I wrecked my car and the insurance company is fucking me. Had I been driving like a maniac and wrecked my car I could understand, but no, I was driving along minding my own business when I ran over something in the road. Of course I'm sure that's never happened to anyone else, though, so silly me for thinking anyone would be understanding and help me out. So there goes that job, and it sounded perfect. $9-$10 an hour, full or part time (I reread the job details) and right in Strongsville, close to Lakewood. Silly me for thinking anything would work out for me; I should know better by now.

I'm going back to bed as that insurance check isn't going to show up today, so there's no point in my being ready to get the car as soon as the mailman arrives.

If you don't like my crabbiness, don't fucking read my journal. Quite simple, really, don't you agree?

That is all.