Friday, October 15, 2004

3:30 My Ass

"Have it here in the morning and it'll be ready by 3:30." My fucking ass it'll be ready. It's now a quarter til 4 and I've not heard a thing from the guy who's fixing the Camaro. I had to have the sonofabitch towed to the shop since I was driving it with the emergency brake on and thought I'd killed the tranny. I couldn't figure out why the car had no power and wasn't running right. Could it be because the emergency brake was set? No, never... Anyway, why did I get another car as it's obviously doing me no good. It's the fucking GTI all over again. So I'm stuck at home all weekend with no car, even though I just spent $800 on a car, when instead I should have taken that $800 and rented a fucking car for 3 months. At least then I'd have been assured of having something to drive. I want to hit someone.

That is all.