Friday, September 17, 2004

Tell Me They're Kidding

Fall Tour Postponed
-From Type O Negative's Management:

Type O Negative Postpones Fall Dates
"During a recent medical exam, undisclosed anomalies were discovered and it was suggested that Peter Steele, lead singer, bassist and songwriter, undergo further tests.
As a firm timetable for the tests and the subsequent results is indeterminable, it has been decided to postpone the fall tour to a later date when there will be no foreseeable conflicts with scheduling.
In the meantime Type O Negative continues to work on the forthcoming release, the first for new label SPV, due in 2005."
There you have it, official word regarding the Tour. Thanks for the patience.

That was taken directly from the band's website. I hope Pete's OK.

In other news, I guess I was going to wind up meeting Morgan at Kanan's house, but now I have no idea what's going on. Guess I'll sit around and wait to find out for sure. Blargh.

That is all.