Tuesday, September 21, 2004

People Suck

I almost hit some asshat on RT62. This dumb fuck was walking across RT62 (4 lane highway with a speed limit of 55 in town) at night while wearing black clothes. When I almost hit his dumb ass, he bowed. Yes, HE FUCKING BOWED AT ME. Seriously, I wanted to back up and hit the bastard, but I was in my Mom's car and she was with me. Had she not saw the guy I would have hit him. Had I been in the GTI I would have hit him as my brakes suck ass. So yeah, people are fucking stupid.

Went to B&BW and wound up with some leave-in conditioner and 2 refills for my Auto Fresh thing. They've discontinued the style I have (plugs into the cigarette lighter), so I guess I'm fucked when they run out of refills. I hate the freshners that clip to the air vents; I think they look stupid and they really don't work that well either. Anyway, again, people are stupid.

I'm off to finish watching MXC and then I don't know what I'm going to do.

That is all.