Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Whee

OK, I'd read about Launchcast Plus here so I decided to see what it's all about. As it turns out, since I have Yahoo SBC/DSL as my primary Net connection, I have a free subscription to Launchcast Plus. You know my ass made my own station since I hate most radio stations. So far I've heard A Perfect Circle, Fleetwood Mac and the Chemical Brothers. I reapeat, woohoo. As I've listened to my station, I see it's not just bands I've chosen, but it's been better than a regular radio station so far. I've also blocked all Linkin Park and Disturbed songs. Heehee...

I have a newfound respect for the Corvette Z06 since I saw one hauling ass on Cleveland AVE. Seriously, that damned car was moving and the guy wasn't even getting on it that much. Yes, I still hate Corvettes (except the 50's ones, those rock), but I must give credit where credit is due.

Still haven't had my pee test for work. I went out there yesterday and traffic was ass-fucking bad. Today I went to the wrong place as my boss had no idea where he was sending me. I've ran out a tank of gas trying to get this pee test, then my boss called while I was gone and said there's a location in Alliance (next town over; also where I'll be working). Nice, yes? Now it looks like I won't start until Monday. Grrrrr.

Came home and there was 8 messages on the machine; 4 were for me. That rocks.

OK, acoustic Depeche Mode makes me all giddy. Nice.....

My car decided to pee all over me the whole way to Morgan's house last night (sunroof is leaking somehow). I've made an executive decision. Once I've been at Rent A Center for a month or two, I'm buying a new(er) car. Prior to that I'm getting the blue/purple Taurus until I have a new(er) car. I love my little Squeaky Bobaganoosh, but it's just too much for me to handle anymore. He leaks, squeaks, rattles, smells of gear oil, reeks of exhaust and now his front driver side tire area is grinding like a bastard. I still love him, but he needs a lot of work to be safe. I'll fix him in dribs and drabs, but at least I'll have another car to drive while I'm fixing him. He's still uber dependable engine-wise; everything else is falling apart, though.

All right, I think I'm off to take a nap or something.



That is all.