Friday, August 15, 2003

Ack, guess who was "let go" yesterday? We had a test covering all of the systems we learned the first 3 days. All 6 of us trainees took it, and 4 of us failed it. All 4 of us were "let go." The trainer told us it wasn't any big deal, not to worry about it and it was used to gauge what she needed to go over more thoroughly. Well now, I guess that was a line of shit. The two who passed it were the two people who've already done collections for at least a year. Oh well, I was just going to quit next Friday anyway. I do get paid for Monda-Thursday so that's good at least.
I have an interview at a vet's office on Monday at 1PM. Hopefully she'll hire me on the spot, and have me start the next day or something. Most likely she'll fuck around, though, and call me the day before I leave for school. People piss me off, A LOT!!

My area wasn't affected by the huge power outage, but I guess North Canton and Alliance were. Some of Akron now has power, and some doesn't. It'll be interesting tonight to cruise around the areas that don't have power, but it'll probably be eerie tonight as well. Oh well, it's those damn Canadians' fault!!!

Nothing else is going on.

Later!