Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Seriously, this computer kicks my ass. Not to brag, but it's sooooo awesome!!! It's nice and fast, plus the screen is pretty big. I've spent most of the night burning CD's. My old computer had a burner too, but it never worked right due to the crappiness of the PC. Woohoo for technology when it works!!

A Beetle commericial is on and it reminded me of a Beetle I saw today. It was a Turbo S Beetle, with the same engine as a Porsche Boxster S. How insane is that??? The guy who had the Beetle was really cool though, and told me all about it. I was seriously jealous...

I asked my Aunt Donna to get me some boxes for my school move. It's been a week since I talked to her and she hasn't called me. She'll show up Friday morning with the fucking boxes as that's what she did when we moved. She knew when we were moving, so she showed up the day of the move. Seriously, my Dad's family are all fucking crackheads.

I am addicted to Snapple's Kiwi Teawi.

I need to get a pillow; the computer is frying my legs.

I played the included Pinball game, and scored over 3 million. Is that good??

OK, this computer is making me sweat it's so hot. I'm off.