Saturday, August 23, 2003

OK, it's tomorrow. Anyway, I was watching Halloween 4 on AMC, but it's too edited to enjoy. AMC is better than local channels when it comes to editing movies, but it's still not as good as the original version.

I didn't make it to Dillard's tonight, I was sidelined by Rally's and Border's, but I will make it out there today, Saturday. I have Jess to thank for that little adventure.

I saw a guy at Border's who caused me to burst into hysterical laughter. The guy had on a white suit, with a white ribbed wifebeater underneath, plus he had the total Don Johnson/Miami Vice hair, facial hair and tan thing going on. I followed him around the store while playing the Miami Vice Theme song ringer on my cell phone. I'm an ass.
On a similar note, I saw an Acura Integra of early 90's vintage at Giant Eagle. Not a big deal in and of itself, however, the driver side front tire was snapped clean off. Having experienced that, I understand what the girl was going through, however I did not offer my diagostic services siimply because she looked like a skank, and she was smoking. Besides, the car was drastically lowered so it probably wasn't lowered correctly which caused the problem to begin with. The car was red with white graphics, and a huge assed fin on the back. Come on now, have some restraint people!!

Barberton car show tonight, plus a visit to Dillard's and the new store in Chapel Hill. The new store is another dollar store deal, but it has all kinds of shit and everything is a buck. They have Nescafe Frothe for a buck, plus Banquet frozen dinners 2 for a buck!!! I'm so there...

Alrighty, I think I'm gonna take my skanky ass home now.

Nighty!!!