Friday, August 01, 2003

Happy 6th Birthday Andrew!!



The show was great!!! We got to the Odeon at about 6:50PM, and the doors didn't open until around 7:30PM. We got in, bought three shirts (at $25 each) and went upstairs. I am way too old to put up with moshing and all of that other crap, so it's upstairs for me. Anyway, we grabbed seats in the uppermost tier of the venue, right beside the potties! I ordered up a Bacardi Silver (quite tasty), and settled in for the show. The opening act was Lacuna Coil, and they were actually really good. I was pleasantly surprised. I believe they played 6 songs, from 8:05-9PM. Type O came onstage at 8:59 and rocked out until about 10:45. I was at Rally's in Akron by 11:45!!! I got home around 2:15, washed my hair (icky cigarettes) and went to bed. I have the setlist that I'll post later this evening. I am sooooo excited for the Cincy show!!!! I have plans to throw shit at Johnny, and to make off with Pete's scrubs. Woohoo!

Now I have to figure out what to get Andrew for his birthday. The party starts at 6, so I need to make up my damn mind.

All of the paperwork is completed for my new job. I start August 11, and receive 2 weeks of training. I'll work in the 10-29 day accounts to begin with, then I can move up if I feel comfortable taking on longer delinquencies (and the mean, bitchy people they'll bring with them). I think I'll do best in the 10-29 day area, though.

Ribs Burn Off tonight after Andrew's party. I may go tomorrow night as well as I'd like to see Quiet Riot, especially because of a story from Mark the Perv. I swear, that guy...

OK, I'm off to round up some grub. It's almost 3PM and Lisa hasn't eaten yet.