Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Well, it's official. I am not getting enough aid for the Fall semester. I am still going to school, though, and I have no idea how I'm going to buy $600 worth of books. I am going to try calling the Direct Loans people myself, just to see if that financial aid lady is lying, or if they really have changed the loan procedure. I borrowed all of my loans for a semester one time in Akron, and wound up with over $4000 being refunded. Now the aid lady is trying to say the loans can't be disbursed this way? Something is fishy about the whole situation.

October is my target month. We'll get my Dad's pension check in October, and it's for around $30,000. I'll be able to comfortably go to school, but for the next 2 months it's going to be stress city. The check won't come until the end of October, so it's really the next 2 months. I can feel another cold sore coming on from all of the stress. Maybe the WV sniper will get me my first week in WV. That would be a blessing...

OK, if you have time to bid on eBay items, but don't reply to my emails, you may suck my ass. You know who you are...

The Perv is a sweetheart (you know who you are too). Thanks for being a true friend.

I so need to clean my room, clean the townhouse and get my stuff packed. I have no energy to do any of the three, least of all pack my stuff. I've just felt so blah since Sunday; I know it's because I'm worried about everything, but I still can't shake it.

OK, I'm off to have leftovers of Piping Hot Pizza from 2 days ago. It should be good and ripe by now. LOL