Sunday, August 17, 2003

I just laid the smack down on an old boyfriend. He was bitching and moaning because his current girlfriend is ignoring him. I simply told him it was payback for all of the times he ignored me to go to his stupid lodge meetings or whatnot. Awww, now he's not IM'ing me anymore. Oh darn. Heehee!!

Not a damn thing went on today. I checked the oil in the Baron and the GTI, then I started the GTI and let him run until he was warmed up. Imagine my glee when I turned him off, and the radiator fan kept running. The dumbest things put a smile on my face. His oil doesn't smell like gas anymore either, so that is good too. I just need to get the rear brakes fixed, then I'll tool around town in style.

Interview tomorrow at 1PM, but I'm really thinking of blowing it off. Odds are they'll call me the last week of August and want me to start work. Um no. I guess I'll go as I'm not doing anything else, but still, I know they're not going to hire me right away.

OK, I'm tired. I think I'll pee then go to bed.

Nighty!